Harmony Health Career Training LLC offers a 15-hour medication aide training course for unlicensed staff. This course is designed to prepare unlicensed medication aides for employment and to meet the qualifications for administering medications in adult care homes and other healthcare facilities in North Carolina.
Through our medication aide training course, we help students understand their role in the nursing process, including administering medications and acceptance of delegated tasks with ethical and legal implications. We also train students in basic pharmacology, medication administration techniques, as well as infection control strategies while administering medications.
We offer online courses, as well as classroom experiences for our students.
Med Aide Class times: 8:30am-5pm each day
Med Aide/Tech 2 day class -Call for availability
- Medication Aide 24 Hours – $175
- Non-Refundable Registration Fee – $50
- After payment of registration fee balance of $125 due prior to the first day of class.
- Medication Aide 15 Hours – $150
- Non-Refundable Registration Fee – $25
- After payment of non-refundable registration fee balance of $125 due prior to the first day of class.
Get in Touch
Call 919-615-1581 or 919-615-1752 if you wish to learn more about our medication aide training course for unlicensed staff. If you are keen to get started, you can Enroll now.