2020 Nurse Aide I Evening class
Dates: 2/4/2020-4/17/2020( Tuesday and Thursday evenings). Clinical rotation days may vary according to agency openings.*
Register online today!
At Harmony Health Career Training LLC, our CNA I Training course equips students with the skills required for an entry-level position in the healthcare industry as a certified nurse aide. Through this course, students will learn the following:
- The Principles of Healthcare
- Body systems
- Various diseases
- Taking vital signs
- Providing assistance to patients
- And other essential duties and responsibilities
Our NC state-approved Nurse Aide I Training program consists of a total of 102 hours of training which includes class, lab, and clinical rotation.
Please take note of our rates below:
- CNA I Training – $670.00
- Non-Refundable Registration Fee – $50.00 due to register for classes
- Payment 1 of 2 payments of $310.00 paid prior to the start of classes
- Payment 2 and 2 in the amount of $310.00 due in 2 weeks after the start of classes.
Tuition rate includes course tuition, AHA BLS/CPR certification, name badge, insurance, and 1 pair of Scrubs. State curriculum course modules are available for free online.
*NACES exam fee is not included in this affordable program fee and is paid separately to Pearson Vue by the student.
Enrollment is completed online. For more details on our CNA I Training, please call us at 919-615-1581 or 919-615-1752.